Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Action Wobble - Create a Background

This weeks' Action Wobble Challenge was Beautiful Backgrounds . . . to create a background that was not pre-made (what? . . . no pattern paper).

I started with a white background and stamped using a couple of colors, but I "stamped off" so I would have a lighter background than I would for the images that I really wanted to stand out on my design.

So here is my card design, the sketch which was made available to me via a challenge on a private board I belong to, StampNation.


Hard to note, but image on left is still and image on right shows wobble in action under flower (as if there was a breeze). 

All product used came from my Stampin' Up stash, except the Wobble which I got at my LSS, New England Scrapbook Co. in Canton, CT.  


No comments:

Post a Comment