Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Case Study #133 - Good Day Sunshine

I am hearing The Beatles . . . Good Day Sunshine . . . as I type this.

When I saw this week's Case Study challenge, I just knew I had to play along.  Check out this adorable inspirational photo . . .



I love how they cut those clouds, and I was so tempted!  I'm filing that away for another project.  

So I have this great silhouette stamp of children on a bike that I have been looking forward to breaking out, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.  I am still using paper and washi tape from Echo Park . . .


I used very little pattern paper on this design . . . it is just used on the sun.  It's a wood grain yellow print.  But let's talk about the Echo Park Washi Tape that is part of this line . . . LOVE it!  The strip of flowers on the bottom is the washi tape, but so are those rays coming from the sun!  I have to say it out loud because I was so excited . . . MY SUN RAYS ARE WASHI TAPE!  I just snipped little triangles.  Super simple and super cute.

I must go play some more.  Cheers!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Echo Park
Washi Tape - Echo Park
Ink - Stazon and Close To My Heart
Stamps - Clouds2Cut from Stamps of Life and Good Day Sunshine and Happy to be Me from Unity (Authentique)
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Dies - Clouds2Cut and Circles from Sizzix/Stamps of Life

  

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the way you used the Washington tape! That floral one is so great for borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and congratulations on your win over at CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice spring card, love it!

    ReplyDelete