Sunday, March 31, 2013

Heart 2 Heart - Going Green

Week 2 for the Heart 2 Heart March challenge was a Go Green challenge. It could be green as in color green, or green as in recycled green! I decided to go for color!


My jar was stamped with Stazon onto acrylic. I cut it out and then popped it behind the label. I stamped all those shamrocks using three different Close To My Heart greens. I actually stamped the jar image in Versamark, which is not noticeable but allowed me to see where to stamp my shamrocks. The jar lid was stamped on to glitter paper.



A great card to wish somebody luck!

Supplies List
Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Doodlebug
Stamps - Close To My Heart
Ink - Close To My Heart, Stazon and Versamark
Twine - Close To My Heart
Punch - Stampin' Up

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, the jar full of shamrocks ROCKS, thank you for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete