Sunday, January 12, 2014

StampNation Birthday Card for Mojo Monday


StampNation is having it's third birthday, and the membership is celebrating with some challenges.  I've been a member of StampNation for two and a half of it's three years, and it's a fabulous community of creative women who love to stamp and create with paper. 

So one of the challenges of the celebration was to create a card using three of something.  I decided to use the sketch from Mojo Monday to create a little something, and here is my design . . .
 

I used three rhinestones and three hearts on this card, and I'm can also boast that I used dies and/or stamps from three different companies.  So I satisfied the "three' from the StampNation challenge.  I also used the chalkboard technique for this card.
 

And here is the sketch from Mojo Monday . . .


Supplies Used
Bazzill Cardstock
Three Bugs in a Rug Paper
Ink from Color Box
Chalk Talk Stamps and Dies from Stampin' Up
The Stamps of Live birthday2celebrate stamp set
Hearts Dies from Paper Smooches
Stampin' Up Ribbon

2 comments: