Sunday, January 5, 2014

Friends Chalkboard Sentiment - MFT Challenge





I decided to pull out my box of My Favorite Things stamps today to play along with the sketch, and I'm so glad I did.  There were stamps that I was putting on my wishlist from their site, and imagine my surprise when I found two of them in my box of stamps. 

So I set out to make something using the sketch, and while I did alter it a bit, here is where my creation landed.  My goal was to have stark black and white contrast, and some fairly bright colors.  
 

Hard to tell in the photo, but this one is twinkly, sparkly (and I love twinkly, sparkly).  


The sketch . . .

MFTWSC157
Supplies Used
Cardstock from Bazzill
Stamps from My Favorite Things
Ink from Close To My Heart and Color Box
Ribbon from Denami
Glitter from Close To My Heart









No comments:

Post a Comment