Friday, January 3, 2014

Guest Designing - Heart 2 Heart

During the month of October, I submitted a few projects to Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  I earned two spots in the Top 10 with the cards below . . . 


Lace was the challenge for this card, which I accomplished with my embossed fan.

Little Black Dress was the inspiration for this challenge.

The holiday card below earned me the Top Chick honor, which includes a Guest Design spot at Heart 2 Heart for the month of January.  


The challenge on the card above was to create a card with at least five layers, and technically I think I hit 11 if you count from the December 25 banner down (and include all those little parts underneath). 

So this month I will be Guest Designing at Heart 2 Heart.  It will give me a chance to dig into my Close To My Heart supplies and stamps.  I've been collecting their stamps for many years, as they were the first acrylic stamp company I ever used.  I was hooked. 

If you're a fan of Close To My Heart stamps or products, I'd love for you to join in the fun.  Hope to see you there! 


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie, I am so happy for you, but I'm also happy for me because I came over to visit your site! You are amazing! Your cards are so creative. I look at one and think, 'can the next one be better?' and then it is!! How do you keep creating such different layouts? Congrats on being guest designer; I can't wait to see what you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved! You are insanely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I knew what you were blogging, I looked at the lace fan card and thought it was just beautiful! Small wonder you're bringing in all these accolades - you're a papercraft genius! And I agree with the posts above mine as well~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You create such gorgeous cards and page layouts. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete