Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - Pop Corn

I'm a Die Hard Club Member at The Stamps of Life, and this month's stamp was my focus for Kit Kraft Wednesday.  They don't technically call it a kit, but it's a set of stamps with matching dies . . . and since I get it monthly, I consider it to be a kit and therefore super worthy of Kit Kraft Wednesday.
So here is my creation for today.


This card was inspired by a StampNation Challenge to complete the phrase . . . I love StampNation more than . . .

Movie Popcorn!

My images are stamped onto pattern paper - Basic Grey Hey You.  There was a red print I used for the box, and a yellow print that I used for my popcorn and sentiment.  They were both perfect choices  (my popcorn looks buttered). 



Supplies Used

Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah

Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey - Hey You

Stamps:  The Stamps of Life popcorn2stamp and words4popcorn

Dies:  The Stamps of Life Popcorn Dies

Ink:  Color Box

Ribbon:  Stampin' Up

Other: Zig Black Marker and Queen & Company Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment