Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - Scraps from The Button Farm

It's Kit Kraft Wednesday, and I'm following through on my commitment to use my kits or stop their shipment.

Earlier this week I showed a mini-album I created from a kit from The Button Farm, which you can find here.   Anytime I make their kits, there is always an ample amount of supplies left to create a little something, and so I'm always unable to throw anything away.  So I challenged myself to use those scraps, and that is what I'm sharing today. 


I started with a card base of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, and I added scraps and elements from The Button Farm leftovers.  I inked in brown, and used a stamp from My Creative Time. 

Use your stash! 

Supplies Used
The Button Farm Kit
Neenah Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ribbon
My Creative Time Stamp
Stampin' Up Ink


 

No comments:

Post a Comment