Saturday, January 4, 2014

Paper Smooches - Faithful Friend Card

Anything goes was the challenge this week at Paper Smooches, so I had a chance to play along with some of the new stamps and dies in my arsenal.


This card was inspired by a friend of mine who lost her beloved cat this week.  I'll be dropping it in the mail this week.  Two stamp sets from Paper Smooches, and two die sets . . . one new of each, and one old. 


I am loving that paw print/heart die . . . as it looks as through it was embossed in white.  I used a white gel pen to color the eyes on the cat, and I love the look.  They really "pop."

Always fun to play along.

Happy scrapping!

Supplies Used
Neenah Cardstock
Basic Grey, Hey Boy Pattern Paper
Signo Gel Pen
Stampin' Up Ribbon
Versafine Black Ink

1 comment:

  1. Sending cards like this are always hard, but yours will bring comfort to your friend.

    Your sweet kitty and sentiment make for a beautiful card. :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete