Monday, January 20, 2014

Two-Faced Design for Heart 2 Heart

A two-faced design is in store for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  Two-faced, meaning, using both sides of your pattern paper.

Now I had a couple of designs in mind for this challenge, but I went with something a little more simplistic, and that's just folding down your corner so that both sides of your paper shows.  In the case of this card, I made the fold twice. 

I used the Cloud Nine cardmaking kit which is a special promotion that Close To My Heart has going on this month to celebrate National Papercrafting Month.  I love the bright colors of this kit, so I thought the paper would be great to showcase. 

I used pop dots on my folded corners and to pop my images.

The kit is a great deal; it comes with a dozen white cards, cardstock and pattern paper, some decorative tape and glitter tape, a stamp set and gold and silver triangular embellishments (which I used on the two corners of my card and for the owl's beak).  The owl stamp was from another set.  


Fun colors!  Hope you will play along with us this week at Heart 2 Heart. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of folding corners to reveal the paper's flip side. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete