Saturday, March 17, 2018

Inspired by Muse Christmas Visions

I was super inspired by the current Muse Christmas Visions. Here is the card . . .


I saw the card, and remembered I had a reindeer stamp.  And so the creativity began, and here is where it landed.


 I was inspired by the reindeer used, and the striped paper.  And if you look below . .  my sequins served as a string of lights all tangled in those antlers. 


Love this little reindeer. 

And I hope you found some time to create today.  (and if not . . . only about 30 minutes to midniight)


Supplies Used - Love, Joy, Peace
Stamps:  Holiday Trimmings (Winnie & Walter)
Ink: Emerald Envy (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Solar White and Desert Storm (Neenah), Licorice (The Stamps of Life), Designer Series Paper (Stampin' Up)
Accessories:  Reindeer Die (Paper Smooches); Festive Holly Days and Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Twine

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the ornaments in this cute reindeer! Awesome card~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and creative - I love the sequin/ornaments tangled in the antlers! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! SO FESTIVE and FUN!!!!!! Thansk for joining us!!!!

    ReplyDelete