Saturday, March 31, 2018

No Pattern Paper for Cards in Envy

No pattern paper was the challenge at Cards in Envy.  I played around with some card panels and ink that I knew would coordinate well, as it was my original colors from Catherine Pooler inks  They are my go to inks these days.  The first collection released were such a great combo.

And so, no pattern paper . . .


And I went with no sentiment . . . as I thought this would make a nice note card to send any type of note.




And with the same color combination, always fun to stamp away! Did some splattering on both cards. 




 I hope you find some time to create today!

Debbie
 

Supplies Used - Floral Card
Stamps:  Hello Lovely (Concord & 9th)
Ink: Orange Twist, Fiesta Blue, Grass Skirt, Rockin' Red and Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Premium White and Premium Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler)
Accessories:  Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)


 

Supplies Used - Congrats
Stamps:  Way to Go (Close To My Heart)
Ink: Orange Twist, Rockin' Red, Fiesta Blue, Grass Skirt, Black Jack and Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Premium White and Premium Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler)
Accessories:  Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)





1 comment:

  1. These are both beautiful cards. I haven't tried the Catherine Pooler inks yet but I want to :). Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete